Ski Jumping boots- professional SF version
Footwear dedicated to professional practicing of ski jumping.
- stiffened upper
- front flat mount / flat toe
- sole / wedge height 24-26 mm
- the inside of the shoe is filled with foam
- contoured heel
- outer material resistant to damage, light, certified Oeko-Tex
- a movable strap attached to the shoe tongue
- soft tongue to protect the tibia
- a flexible protective sock that covers the tongue
- shoe structure built with the use of special materials dedicated to winter sports
- the weight of 1 shoe, depending on the size, 1200-1800 grams
There is a possibility of individual adjustment of individual elements to the needs of the athlete. The price of shoes depends on the improvements used.
If you want to purchase, please contact:
+48 600 038 885 Ewa Nagaba
KEEP ON FLYIN'
Information about the lead time is given for every product.
The product in stock is dispatched immediately.
Product unavailable is sent directly for individual production taking to 30 working days.
Orders are usually prepared and shipped within 24 hours. Delivery time depends on the selected transport method:
In case of payment by bank transfer, the order completion date is extended by the time the payment is credited to our account.
We let you know on each stage of order execution by sending e-mails. Order status can be checked by logging into your individual account.
Attention! Order realization and delivery exclude Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Available delivery methods:
Available payment methods:
Should you choose bank transfer, the payment needs to be made within 7 working days onto the bank account indicated in the invoice/e-mail confirmation of your order.