Footwear prepared for athletes who start their adventure with ski jumping. Amateur ski jumping, clubs, sports schools. Boots compliant with FIS requirements.
- stiffened upper
- Front flat adapter / flat toe
- height of the sole / wedge 24-26 mm
- the inside of the shoe is filled with foam
- contoured heel
- upper material resistant to damage, light, certified Oeko-Tex
- a movable strap attached to the shoe tongue
- soft tongue to protect the tibia
- symmetrical upper of the shoe
- additional protection of the upper with rivets
- shoe structure built with the use of special plastics dedicated to winter equipment
- total weight 800-1000 gr/shoe.
KEEP ON FLYIN'
Information about the lead time is given for every product.
The product in stock is dispatched immediately.
Product unavailable is sent directly for individual production taking to 30 working days.
Orders are usually prepared and shipped within 24 hours. Delivery time depends on the selected transport method:
In case of payment by bank transfer, the order completion date is extended by the time the payment is credited to our account.
We let you know on each stage of order execution by sending e-mails. Order status can be checked by logging into your individual account.
Attention! Order realization and delivery exclude Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Available delivery methods:
Available payment methods:
Should you choose bank transfer, the payment needs to be made within 7 working days onto the bank account indicated in the invoice/e-mail confirmation of your order.